09-17-2010 - 1 out of 1 (sort of)

 
FIRST, THE DNF on 09-16-2010
 
Not sure what time the FTF and STF's happened - I noticed this was still "unfound" on the sight around 10:30pm - so I took my lunch break from work and headed out (flashlight in hand)...

After prowling around the bushes in the dark (very carefully - I didn't want any of the neighbors calling the police on me) I gave up - but a couple of hours later - I noticed that others HAD found it - not sure if there were there before me or after me..

Dang! Another missed FTF... I'll be back to "right" this "wrong" ("find" this "DNF") - Perhaps in the daylight next time, huh?? (wink)

THEN THE FIND ON 09-17-2010

Ahhh... Redemption!

Swung by on my way to work this afternoon (in the daylight) - not only did I find the cache (so much easier in the day time, but I also got to meet the cache owner!!

Grabbed a TB. TFTC Maznroll!! (Find #167)

No comments: